1. Information We Collected
We collect personal information from you when you provide your information to us or when you update your information to us. This may include, but not limited to, the following information. (collectively "Personal Data").
- Contact information: such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Information to create a user profile: such as your username, password or PIN.
- Vehicle information: such as your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and date of purchase.
- Product information: such as your product id and date and location of purchase.
- Financial information: such as your bank account number, billing address.
- Details regarding your connection to the Honda Websites or Honda apps: such as your operating system; your browser type (for visits to our website); details of the device you are using (e.g. your device serial number, unique identification number and MAC address); and your approximate geographic location of connection.
- Details of your visit to the Honda Websites or Honda apps: such as your time of visit; your connection length and your use of Honda Websites or Honda apps (e.g. items that you click on and requests that you make).
- Any other information you submit to us in connection with Honda Websites or Honda apps: such as signatures, photographs, opinions and your location.
2. How We Use The Personal Data
We process Personal Data collected from you for the purposes of, including, without limitation to:
- Administrating our business for providing products and services;
- Communicating with you and provide the customer service of Honda and its affiliates;
- Enabling your access to, and use of, our websites or online services;
- Evaluating and improving our services, such as developing new products or services;
- Performing internal accounting, auditing, administration, and other internal functions;
- Conducting market research surveys and direct marketing purposes;
- Tailoring ads of Honda and its affiliates on websites and elsewhere to your possible interests;
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies;
- Conduct data analytics and customer relations management programs of Honda and its affiliates.
3. Where Your Personal Data Is Stored
4. Information We Share And Disclose
We will keep the Personal Data confidential but may provide or transfer the Personal Data to our subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, and other carefully selected third parties now or in the future, licensees, joint venture partners and/or service providers, who may be located in Thailand or overseas. In doing so, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the receiving party will provide the same level of protection as we provide in respect of your Personal Data.
You also give consent to us to deliver, transfer and/or disclose Personal Data to Honda and its affiliates, Honda business group, auditors, external auditors of Honda, financial institutions, governmental authorities, assignees, and/or juristic persons or any other person which are Honda’s partner of contract or having the relationship with Honda in Thailand or other countries for the purpose as specified herein and/or examination of transactions that may arise as a result of fraudulent and/or for any other purposes that is not prohibited by laws and/or for complying with the laws and regulations of any countries which govern Honda and its affiliates.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, access, use, alteration, or disclosure under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be fully secured.
7. Your Rights And Choices
In addition, you may request not to be contacted via email and/or not to receive marketing communications from us any time. You may inform us via email, telephone and/or in written form by using our below contact information in "How to Contact Us". The changes may not be effective immediately. We will proceed with your request as soon as we can, and in any case, not more than 30 days from the date we receive your request. If you would like to stop receiving marketing communications from us, we will continue to send other information related to important services management to you and you may not cease to receive such information.
8. How To Contact Us
We may retain and use your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out above. If you have further questions regarding the processing of Personal Data or would like to request to access, correct data, or to make any complaints, please send us an email at [e-mail address] or telephone at Tel. [phone number]